U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development website has free information about foreclosure prevention and links to professional counseling and legal aid options for persons facing foreclosure in Wyoming.
Information on the HUD website includes:
- A list of HUD-approved housing counseling agencies and foreclosure avoidance agencies in Wyoming
- A guide to foreclosure avoidance
- Legal aid options in Wyoming
- Additional Resources
Wyoming Foreclosure Laws and Procedures
A general overview of Wyoming foreclosure laws by Nolo.com
Wyoming Housing Network Inc.
A non-profit organization based in Wyoming which offers foreclosure counseling and other housing resources.
Upcoming Classes & Programs
Find a Do-It-Yourself divorce clinic or a local law night clinic.
Find A Lawyer
Click the link above to learn more about finding a legal aid or private attorney.
Community Resources In Your County
A list of community resources by county.
Wyoming Statutes and Court Rules
- Wyoming Statutes Section 34 Chapter 4
- Wyoming Statutes Section 1 Chapter 18
- Wyoming Rules of Civil Procedure
Your local county library has print versions of Wyoming statutes and rules. The print set includes references to additional relevant Wyoming materials which you may find useful.